Monday, February 4, 2008

Starting Over

First posted 11-12-07 on the original Whistling Dog.

What's just amazing to me when i look at my first posts to this blog just years ago now, is how accurate I was in my predictions, and how much this perfectly silly administration would have altered the landscape of our country and the world for the worse.

Who could have imagined it?

So, I'm starting over again, and not just here. I finally got my blog going on male chastity, called "Curved Tantric Space," which is cross-posted on LiveJournal and Masterwoof's Dungeon, and I'm going to start up another blog on Blogger here shortly that is just going to be about swimmers and speedos, cause there just isn't enough out here in blog land about just that subject alone.

This blog is going to be about my political and social thinking, friends and family stuff, maybe some art, and cosmological will-o-the-wisp.

Eventually, it's probably all going to end up a cross-posted soup of a mess, but i'm going to try to compartmentalize a little, just so I don't get lost myself.

Be back soon.

No comments: